Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's almost time!

Well Owen's little bag is packed and we're just getting ready for that early rising. His surgery is at 8 am so we have to be at the hospital for 6:15. Rae-Lynn is spending the night at Grandma's (thanks!) which makes things much more simple. She is a little upset to be separated from her brother, and I think a little worried for him too. Rae-Lynn said tonight "but I like him the way he is", which is very nice to hear.

As for myself, I am getting some jitters on Owen's behalf. He's going to be pretty miserable and I wish there was a way to take that away for him. But there isn't so we'll have to help him as best as we can. I had a dream the other night that when he came out of surgery his lip was beautifully fixed but they also made him Irish (red hair, the works). Crazy!

Ok, thats all for now. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment